Daily Health Declaration Process
• All staff and students must undertake the following Daily Health Declaration Process. Parents will be responsible for undertaking this process for their children (age-dependent).
• This process will be communicated to all staff as a mandatory component of the health and safety protocols in place in the District.
• Posters will be displayed in prominent locations throughout schools and worksites.
• Any person (staff or students) who answers yes to any of the Daily Health Declaration questions or who is ill, with any common cold, influenza or COVID-19 like symptoms may not enter/occupy any SD38 site.
Mandatory Daily Health Declaration Process for Staff and Students
1. Do you have symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, difficulties breathing) OR recent onset of fever and cough?
2. Does anyone in the household have symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, difficulties breathing) OR recent onset of fever and cough?
3. Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside Canada within the last 14 days?
4. Have you come in contact with someone who has COVID-19?